HBi Collective Wholesaler Policy
By using or accessing our services and products in any manner, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined below, and you hereby consent that we will collect, use and share your information as described in this Wholesaler Policy.
Wholesaler Policy Table of Contents
Purchasing and Distribution of Product
- Requirements of Wholesalers
- HBi Rights for Pricing and Distribution
- Shipping and Freight
- Returning Product
What this Wholesaler Policy Covers
This Wholesaler Policy covers all information on how we hold our relationships with customers. This document details retailer information, exclusivity, requirements, important definitions / categories, shipping, returning, and more. Included in the policy is also additional information on Amazon Fulfillment. All information that is presented in this policy has been carefully thought about within the team. If there are to be any questions on the policy, please reach out to the Customer Service team.
Requirements of Wholesalers
Retailers of Non-Compete Status
Wholesalers must confirm where they will be selling the product and must agree not to sell to HBi partners (i.e. Walmart.com).
- Speak to your customer service agent for clarification.
Requirements for Retailers and Wholesalers
HBi requires Wholesalers to
- Complete and return
- HBi Credit Application: a credit card number is required for the first purchase regardless of how a customer would like to pay in the future. (CLICK HERE)
- HBi Uniform Sales Use Tax Exemption Form (CLICK HERE)
- HBi New Customer Information Form (CLICK HERE)
- Credit Card Authorization Form (CLICK HERE)
- Note the Minimum Order Total Price (before tax if included): $50 of packaged products
- See HBi / Wincord® MOQ Policies for additional information.
HBi Rights for Pricing and Distribution
Definition of a Tier by Merit Pricing
Wholesalers will be placed into a pricing tier based on their projected volumes and business category.
- Current Wholesalers (as of January 1, 2022) would be notified in December of year end. If sales meet a different tier than their current one, their tier will be adjusted the first week in January and notified.
- New Wholesalers (on and after January 2, 2022) would potentially be adjusted in the quarter of the following year from when they placed their first order (i.e. if a customer places their first order in May 2022, their adjustment may occur in April Week 1 of Q2 2023).
- The customer will be reminded of their year-end one month prior and notified if an adjustment would take place.
Hickory Brands, Inc. Rights
HBi and its Collective Brands have the rights to
- Adjust MSRP pricing at any time.
- Pause or Discontinue business with a retailer or distributor due to lack of payment, inappropriate conversation with HBi staff or refusal to follow our policies.
- Change a customer’s pricing tier due to order volume or business status.
- Update and edit this Wholesaler Policy as our company sees fit. See last section for more information.
Amazon Fulfillment by Amazon Policy
We do not allow for Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) at this time.
Amazon Fulfillment by Vendor Policy
We only allow for Fulfillment by Vendor* (FBV) for Amazon sales at this time.
- Requirements for 10’ Seconds Disinfectant + Deodorizer
- Can only be ordered by the pallet (quantity of 1440 cans)
- Can not be sold outside of the U.S. at this time due to EPA regulations.
- Pricing provided will by Tier by Merit only
FBV* is only allowed on a case by case basis at this time. Speak to your customer service agent for clarification.
Hickory Brands, Inc. will provide you with tiered pricing based on the MSRP. This pricing will be displayed on each item on our website.
Manufactured Advertised Pricing (MAP)
Hickory Brands, Inc. will not be providing MAP to customers at this time. Customers will be allowed to advertise current sales provided by Hickory Brands. Follow our social media accounts to view current offers.
Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ)
All products must be purchased in a case pack. Note that case pack quantity varies by product. Speak to your customer service agent for clarification on the products in question.
Shipping and Freight
Shipping requirements include
- Customer is responsible for freight charge
- UPS or FedEx
- Collect Account Numbers can be added to your account
- If a Drop Ship is requested, there will be a fee of $3 per order
- Wire transfer or credit card payable in US dollars is required prior to shipping the goods. A Proforma Invoice will be provided for wire transfers.
- Based on your order quantity, we would require 2-6 weeks to package and ship the goods.
- FOB Shipping Point – Hickory Brands, Inc., Hickory, NC, USA. This is required.
- We will provide carton totals, weight, and dimensions for you to provide to your Freight Forwarder.
- Hickory Brands will not PP&A freight to an invoice. This is to be handled by the Wholesaler with their Freight Forwarder.
- Contact Info:
- Shipping Location- Hickory Brands, Inc.
429 27th St NW Hickory, North Carolina 28601 USA
- Shipping Manager Contact:
Anita Picklesimer, email@example.com
Phone: 1-800-438-5777, Ext. 235
- Customer Service Contacts:
Patty Simms, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1-800-438-5778, Est. 232
Charles W. Clark, email@example.com
Phone: 1-800-560-1870, Ext. 224
HBi will accept returns only if
- 60 day customer satisfaction guarantee
- Wholesale Account is responsible for freight charge
- Depending on the size of return, we may ask for photo proof of the product being destroyed. Once approved, you will receive a credit to your account.
- Credit is applied to the customer account file with HBi to use for future purchases (HBi will not refund credit cards)
- There will be a restocking fee of 20% for customers wanting to return due to overstock, stock swap, or purchasing error.
Changes to this Wholesaler Policy
We’re constantly trying to improve our services and products, so we may need to change this Wholesaler Policy from time to time, but we will alert you to any such changes by placing a notice on the HBi website, by sending you an email and/or by some other means. Please note that if you’ve opted not to receive legal notice emails from us (or you haven’t provided us with your email address), those legal notices will still govern your use of the Services and Products, and you are still responsible for reading and understanding them. If you use the Services and Products after any changes to the Wholesaler Policy have been posted, that means you agree to all of the changes. Use of information we collect is subject to the Wholesaler Policy in effect at the time such information is collected.